Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What are you doing this month?

I am back at home for about a week. It is late on a cold winter night and I feel like being creative…so I resort to another entry. I would sit down to some composition at the piano except I would wake up a sleeping household!

This Friday I will be attending a workshop called “Treasures of the Triduum” put on by the Liturgical Institute at the University of Saint Mary of the Lake in Mundelein, Illinois. Stay tuned for a report on the event in the coming days!

This Saturday marks the 38th Anniversary of the Supreme Court’s ruling on Roe vs. Wade and pro-lifers will be out in droves I am sure! If you are attending any pro-life event in your local area, at your state capital, or all the way to the National Mall in Washington D.C. and would like to share your pictures and stories, I would be thrilled to hear from you and make a blog post from all I receive.

Many colleges and universities, including my own University of Saint Thomas, sets aside a one month January Term (J-Term) from the academic schedule where students may fulfill a class requirement studying one class intensely for the month. Students find this month to be much more carefree than the rest of the academic year, especially if they aren’t taking any class at all! This means many adventures of all shapes and sizes happen over J-Term particularly for UST students! If you are willing to share these stories and/or pictures from anytime during January, I’d love to hear and see these as well for a J-Term blog post.

You can contact me by leaving a comment or emailing me at keogrady@stthomas.edu.

No comments:

Post a Comment